Thoughts from Psychic Medium Andrew Anderson

on Monday, September 21, 2015
So most of the year has gone by and it has been very eventful for me. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs that have brought many changes in my life. My father passed away. He was very abusive alcoholic early on. As mean as he was to me as a child, I still forgave him. Now he is on the other side which I don’t think that he believed in. I have seen his spirit, he is very somber. Quiet at first, but then almost shocked that I was right all of these years. Once a spirit acclimates to the other side, they become more comfortable. They understand things very clearly that’s when the bad usually become quiet. 

I have had some amazing people in my home for readings. So far this year even a pastor came with his wife. As I have said many times, the veil is thinning between this world and the next. That is why so many people are getting readings today, more so than ever before. Many people are coming to me who 10 years ago would never even think to get a reading done.

I am also going through a divorce this year. Like I said, a lot of changes have been taking place. I received an email from one of my phone readings in January saying, “Thank you for saving my life.” I also got an email from her best friend saying the same thing. I told this woman to avoid taking her daily train route, She took my advice and it turned out that the train she took regularly was involved in a horrific accident. I also recently told a woman who so desperately wanted grandchildren that her daughter would get pregnant soon. She was reluctant to believe me because three doctors told the family that she was unable to get pregnant and would never be able to have children. I received an email a month or so later from the woman saying that her daughter was pregnant and it was a miracle!

The hardest type of reading for me to do is for mothers who have lost children. It is common for the mothers to sometimes blame God or lose faith in him because they think “Who would let a child die?” I comfort as best as I can. One thing I do know is when a child passes they usually are the oldest souls that there are. They have had so many lives that they have learned all that they needed to, to stay on the other side with God. They come down to teach people something or a lesson. So many people usually learn that when a child passes, it is still the worst tragedy a family could suffer and my heart goes out to all of them.

www.PsychicMediumReading.org