Childhood Psychic Premonitions

on Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Being a second generation psychic medium has not always been easy. When I was a child I did not understand my gift to the extent that I do now. I know that I was different because I had an invisible companion that I could see but no one else could. I remember thinking he was Jesus because of all of the wonderful things I heard about him from the Bible. It wasn't until later that I realized that it was my spirit guide.

I had a rough childhood. My father was a mean alcoholic and grounded me a lot. I could always count on my spirit guide to comfort me and make the most out of what I was going through. I had dreams and nightmares that scared me often. I know now that those dreams were past lives that I lived and most of them were not pleasant.

I remember seeing things in visions like plane crashes and fires. When these visions came to pass I realized what I saw ended up happening. I remember also being able to see relatives getting sick. I could somehow see trouble with their hearts and lungs. I also saw back pain and other medical issues. At first, it was scarey but as I got older I embraced it and helped many people.

At a young age I was also able to tell when people were lying. For example, there was this one girl who kept telling everyone that she was pregnant. She had everyone believing it and she got help and sympathy. I kept saying that she is not pregnant. No one believed me at the time and scolded me for making such accusations. This went on for months. People even said to me "Look shes gaining weight!" and I just stood my ground. Finally, she confessed to everyone that she was making it all up because she liked the attention. I was right all along.

Then one day a good friend of mine had a girlfriend that told everyone she had cancer. I knew that she didn't and made it known that I knew she was lying. She even went as far as telling people she was going through chemo therapy and she didn't know how long she was going to live. I remember people telling me that I am heartless. I still stood my ground. She finally admitted that she never had cancer and just wanted the sympathy and attention. After that, the people around me started trusting the things that I would tell them.

One of the scariest moments of my life happened many years ago in Las Vegas. I was looking for my brother whom was known to hang out in the seedy side of Vegas. I went to an old motel where he was said to be seen. It was a well known drug area and not a very nice place to be. I was taken to this motel room where my brother was supposed to be. I remember siting on one of the beds in the room with my back to the outer window when this guy walked in. I later found out that my brother owed him money. He was carrying a sports bag.

This is where my psychic abilities and spirit guide saved my life. The man found out who I was. He started yelling at me because my brother owed him money. I knew this man was a gang banger affiliated with the Bloods. Not someone to be taken lightly. What happened next was a miracle. He directed his anger towards me and turned to his bag. Without knowledge of how this happened, I was standing outside of the motel room looking into the window from outside. I saw him pull a gun from his bag and turned to aim it towards where I was sitting. I saw the whole things from the window. It was so surreal and heard the man say "Where did he go?" To this day I do not know how I got outside that room. It was all a blur. I ran as fast as I could out of there and never looked back. My angels were truly looking out for me that day.